Today there are more choices than ever for investing your marketing budget. Should you abandon traditional marketing in favor of online marketing? Is there room for both?
These and other questions will be answered on a special one-hour webinar . . .
Eliminate Marketing Chaos: Why an Integrated Approach Will Improve Your Bottom Line and Save Time and Money
Hosted by Michelle Salater of S?mèr, LLC, and Blase Ciabaton of TheDirectMailMan.com.
The Direct Mail Man
Wednesday, August 25, 2010, Noon - 1 p.m. EST
Are you unsure about where to invest your marketing dollars?
Are you unclear how to tie your social media marketing to your current marketing efforts?
Are you nervous about implementing a new marketing technique and worried prospects won?t respond?
Then you?ll want to join Michelle Salater, President of S?mèr, and Blase Ciabaton of TheDirectMailMan.com for this free, one-hour webinar, where you?ll discover how to successfully integrate traditional and online marketing?without spending a fortune. Using case studies, we?ll show you through examples how easy and crucial it is to create an integrated strategy that is right for your business.
On this one-hour webinar, you will learn ?
- Why an integrated marketing approach is the key to growing your business.
- How to create a marketing strategy that is right for your business.
- What you might be overlooking that?s preventing the results you desire.
- How important it is to track efforts and the most effective ways to measure success.
- How to integrate traditional and online marketing.
Who should attend?
You?ll be able to ask questions via webinar chat, so come prepared with questions, and make sure you attend the live event. We?ll also be giving away some surprise gifts on the call?but only to those who make the live webinar.
- Business owners.
- Internal communication managers.
- Marketing department managers.
Please enter your name and email in the box below, and you?ll receive
the webinar details via email.
This webinar will be recorded, but if you don?t register, you?ll never see it.