Are you telling a compelling brand story? Do you know how to stand out from your competition?
These and other branding issues will be addressed and resolved on a special webinar . . .
Avoid the 5 Common Branding Mistakes Most Businesses Make—and Thrive!
Hosted by Michelle Salater of S?mèr, LLC, and Nora Day Richarson of Spot-on Branding
Wednesday, December 1, 2010,
1 p.m. Eastern (10 a.m. Pacific)
Whether you are new to branding or looking to rebrand your company to increase business and make more money, you’ll want to join Michelle Salater, President of Sumèr, and Nora Day Richardson, President of Spot-On Branding, for this free one-hour webinar. You’ll discover how to brand yourself to take your business to the next level and increase market share.
On this one-hour webinar, you'll discover how to ?
- Get crystal clear on what branding is and isn’t.
- Avoid the top branding mistakes most companies make.
- Identify, define, and promote what makes your company stand out from your competitors.
- Determine whether you need to be online, offline, or both.
- Track your branding and marketing efforts so you know what’s working and what’s not.
Who should attend?
You?ll be able to ask questions via webinar chat, so come prepared. This event will be recorded, but it will only be available if you register.
- Small Business owners.
- Experts and professionals in any industry.
Please enter your name and email in the box below, and you?ll receive
all the details via email.