By now the summer sun is calling your name—your clients should be, too. It’s time to inspire action, and what better inspiration than the flowers in full bloom and cloudless blue skies? Start getting creative and get your brand noticed with summery marketing maneuvers your clients won’t forget:
- Host a beach-themed webinar. You know you’ve been meaning to dust off that lei.
- Create a chilly cocktail named after your product and send your email list the delicious recipe.
- Give out branded reusable water bottles—it’s green and ongoing advertising.
- Sponsor a local festival. Nice weather draws people outdoors and into the community. Do your part to support the local goings-on, and watch your name get recognized.
- Polish your headlines with a sunny spin.
- Give away branded shopping totes. Farmer’s markets are in full swing in summer, and totes offer a promotion that lasts and lasts. Bonus: they can double as beach bags.
- Spruce up your Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages. Nothing says summer like a pop of color. Post colorful photos (shorelines, the open road under a blue sky, or a meadow brimming with poppies) to bring the season to your screen.
- Run promotions. You don’t need a holiday to let your clients know you’re thinking about them. Give them a deal for the occasion of “It’s Nice Out.”
What are some ways the sunny weather has infused your marketing?
Comments on this entry are closed.