Greetings, copywriting junkies, online marketing fanatics, and web copy aficionados. This month marks a major milestone for the Sumer team: on May 19th, we’ll be turning three, and we’d like to invite you to celebrate with us!
Naturally, because we love helping you navigate the world of online marketing copy to make your business the best it can be, we’ll be giving away some business-boosting goodies as part of the celebrations. Here’s a sneak peek at the upcoming festivities.
- Monday, May 14: Be sure to visit Copy Doodle for your chance to win a free book! We’ll be giving away a copy of Gary Vaynerchuk’s Thank-You Economy, of the best business titles we’ve read in the last year, so you can enjoy the wisdom of one of our favorite gurus.
- Tuesday, May 15: Hop over to the site for a retrospective of Sumer’s second year in business. It’s been a busy and eventful 12 months for us, and you’ll get to see how far we’ve come since 2011!
- Wednesday, May 16: Mark your calendars for another giveaway! Some people receive presents on their birthdays, but we at Sumer prefer to give. Wednesday’s lucky winner will walk away with some of the most valuable audio recordings we came across in the last year.
- Thursday, May 17: Find out what our clients really think of us. Visit the blog to get an idea of how we bring dynamic web copy to people around the Internet (and around the world!).
- Friday, May 18: Check out the blog to learn more about those who’ve inspired us, helped us grow, and whom we’ve learned so much from!
- Monday, May 21: Visit Copy Doodle for a recap of the weekend’s events, complete with pictures of the Sumer team celebrating. Trust us, it will be worth seeing! (It involves a 50-pound Gummy Bear and Dr. Dre!)
If you’re reading this right now, you’re a big part of the reason we’re rolling into our fourth year of business stronger than ever. We appreciate you, and we look forward to another year of marketing copy hints, tips, and suggestions that help you grow your business!
Any suggestions for our party?
No related posts.
Leave Your Comments