Do you hate that your website doesn’t accurately convey what you do, whom you serve, and why you do what you do?
Would you like to have a website message that actually enticed prospects to purchase?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you won’t want to miss my upcoming free webinar, “7 Website Copy Tips Guaranteed to Convert Prospects to Clients—the Power of Your Website Message and Why You Should Care.”
This webinar, happening Wednesday, March 23, 2011, from 1-2 pm Eastern / 10-11 am Pacific, will show you through examples how to craft a website message that will increase conversions. Register for this webinar here.
On this webinar, you will learn how to …
- Speak to your target market.
- Write client-centric copy instead of company centric-copy.
- Inform customers of what products / services you offer.
- Let your business personality shine while still sounding professional.
- Effectively encourage prospects to take action.
- Create a business message that shows transparency and authenticity.
Your marketing message plays a vital role in keeping visitors on your website and getting them to take action. If you are looking to revamp your website message or are struggling writing your copy, you want to be on my upcoming webinar.
Click here for more information or to register for this free webinar.
If you like this post, you might also like:
- Get Your Prospects to Take Action: 7 Web Copywriting Tips
- Take Website Visitors through an Experience, Not a Torture Chamber
- Does Your Website Make You Sound Selfish? Your Prospects Might Think So
- An Effective Landing Page Begins with Result-Driven Web Copy
- Proof That Web Copy and Website Redesign Can Work Wonders for Your Business