It is my pleasure to announce that our newly redesigned website has just launched! With the launch of our new website, Sumèr is ushering in a new level of usability to the marketing and copywriting scene, while maintaining our ancient Sumerian philosophy: helping small businesses communicate and connect to their target audience by providing a clear, consistent message and sharing that unique message with the world.
In light of this recent launch, we decided to host a blog contest that will provide five lucky winners with a free, small business start-up kit! And one of these winners will not only receive this exclusive start-up kit, but they’ll also receive a free web copy critique.
See below for contest details and to learn how you can be one of our five winners:
There will be 5 winners in total for this contest. Four of the winners will receive a small business start-up kit that includes a series of 1-hour webinars that share tips on marketing and growing your business. Each winner’s series contains 5 webinars.
The grand prizewinner will receive the full webinar series PLUS a free web copy critique.
The 5 webinars contained in the webinar series include:
1. Avoid the 5 Common Branding Mistakes with Guest Nora Richardson
2. 7 Website Copy Tips Guaranteed to Convert Prospects to Clients—the Power of Your Website Message and Why You Should Care
3. What You Must Understand to Create a Business-Generating Blog
4. Eliminate Marketing Chaos: Why an Integrated Approach Will Improve Your Bottom Line and Save Time and Money
5. Mining for Gold: Marketing to Your Existing Customers
To enter for your chance to become one of the 5 winners, you may choose to follow Package One Entry Details or Package Two Entry Details. You only have to choose ONE entry package to enter for your chance to win:
Package One Entry Details: All you have to do is follow one quick and easy step. See below:
Comment on this blog post telling us about the last time you revamped your marketing materials (logo, web copy, website design, social media profiles, print collateral, etc.).
Package Two Entry Details: If you would prefer to enter our contest using Twitter, then all you have to do is follow one quick and easy step:
Copy and paste the following tweet into your Twitter post field and submit: “I just entered to win a free small business start-up kit from @writtenbysumer #gosumer. Enter here: https://su.pr/24FwSY.”
Additional ways to enter (you may choose ONE additional way to enter the contest from the list below):
1. Sign up for our newsletter, OR subscribe to this blog (via RSS feed or email, which can be found on the sidebar of the blog).
2. Blog about this contest with a link to this post.
3. Like us on Facebook. (If you already Like us on Facebook, then great! You’re one-step closer to winning our webinar series.)
4. Mention the contest on your personal Facebook page or your company Facebook page with a link to this post.
*****Comment on this blog post each time you do one of the above additional steps to notify us of your additional entry. Your name can be entered up to two times in total.
The contest begins today, Tuesday, March 29, 2011, and ends next Wednesday, April 6, 2011, at midnight (Eastern). The winner will be chosen via Random.org on Thursday, April 7, 2011, and will be notified via email or Twitter direct message (depending on how the participant entered the contest).
Terms & Conditions:
No compensation for commenting, tweeting, or promoting this contest will be given in either cash or products unless you are a chosen winner. Sumèr, LLC, will not be held liable for any participant’s comment or tweet, and the participant states that by commenting and / or tweeting, and associating himself / herself with a specific business that he / she has the right to publish a comment on behalf of that business without compensation of any kind. All comments submitted become a part of Sumèr and can be published in the comments section of the Sumèr blog. The winner also agrees that the mention of his or her name on the Sumèr blog as the winner is acceptable.
If you like this post, you might also like:
- Contest: Enter For Your Chance to Win Joseph Jaffe’s Business-Changing Book, Flip the Funnel
- Holiday Contest: Win a Copy of Jim Collins’ Good to Great
- ‘Tis the Season for Blog Contests: Tips for Creating Effective Contests
- Take Website Visitors through an Experience, Not a Torture Chamber
- 5 Quick and Easy Ways to Improve Your Website