Are you looking for a fresh way to receive valuable marketing information? If so, you’ll definitely want to tune into BlogTalkRadio for live chats about marketing tips and small business success advice.
Below are 5 of our favorite business and marketing BlogTalkRadio stations:
1. Barry Moltz: With over 15 years of entrepreneurial experience and small business consulting under his belt, Barry Moltz knows what it takes to run a successful company. We love his radio show, Business Insanity Talk Radio, for his quirky and outgoing attitude, his exceptional tips on growing a successful company, and his valued guest speakers.
Click here to tune into Barry’s Business Insanity Talk Radio.
2. eMail Radio: Small business owners, don’t miss out on eMail Radio’s exceptional shows on social media, mobile marketing, and email marketing. Airing live every Tuesday at 1 p.m. EST, eMail Radio is dedicated to sharing up-to-date tips for companies looking to successfully market both on- and off-line.
Click here to tune into eMail Radio.
3. Scott Fox: For anyone who wants to startup their own ecommerce site or needs help marketing their current one, Scott Fox’s radio show, Click Millionaires Online Marketing Success Show with Scott Fox, provides you with everything you need to know to market your company effectively online. In his show, Scott covers everything from online marketing to ecommerce startup strategies, money-making tips to social media advice, and online advertising help to blog marketing tips. He also features many expert guests on his show, who share their personal success stories.
Click here to tune into Scott Fox’s Click Millionaires Online Marketing Success Show.
4. The Prospect Profiler: With a focus on customer retention strategies, The Prospect Profiler shows small company owners how to keep loyal customers coming back for more again and again. The show airs every Tuesday and Thursday at 9 a.m. Pacific / noon EST.
Click here to tune into The Prospect Profiler.
5. Blog Business Success: Host, Wayne Hurlbert, shares blogging success stories and tips, as well as online PR and marketing advice. He also has lots of great guest speakers on to share their own company blogging success stories.
Click here to tune into Blog Business Success.