“Your diamonds are not in far distant mountains or in yonder seas. They are in your own backyard if you but dig for them.”—Reverend Russell Conwell
Your current and past clients are those diamonds that Reverend Russell Conwell speaks of. Key influencers and vendors in your database are gems waiting to be uncovered. Opportunity for growth is right in front of you.
Yet many business owners fall into the trap of drafting a marketing plan that just sits on the shelf without being implemented. Or, they create a plan that only focuses on marketing to new customers, neglecting the gems already in front of them.
The sad fact is that too many companies are investing too much time and money into targeting new customers. The result: they are ignoring the “diamonds” right in front of them.
Want to know how to develop and maximize your relationships with your existing customers while marketing to prospects? Then you’ll want to join me for a one-hour webinar with my special guest Blase Ciabaton of TheDirectMailMan.com on “Mining for Gold: Marketing to Your Existing Customers.” The webinar happens Wednesday, January 12, 2011, from 1 – 2 p.m. Eastern (10 a.m. Pacific).
Register for this free webinar here.
On this webinar, you will discover . . .
- How to use simple tools to assist you with creating and implementing a marketing plan that will earn more business from existing customers.
- How to generate more referral business by marketing to contacts with the most influence.
- How to strike the right balance between marketing to existing and new clients / markets.
- How to put certain parts of your marketing plan on autopilot so that you’re never again too busy to market.
Don’t let another year go by without doing the best that you can to grow your business by executing a successful marketing campaign. Click here to register for this free webinar today.
If you like this post, you might also like:
- The First Step to Increasing Business? Get Specific on Your Target Market.
- Are You a Hobbyist or Business Owner? The Answer Will Direct Your Marketing Plan
- Stop Letting Your Website Control Your Business
- How to Get Prospects & Customers to Take Your Survey
- Is Your Business Development Experiencing a Stunt in Growth?
Pingback: Tweets that mention Marketing to Existing Clients: Client Retention Tools -- Topsy.com
Pingback: How To Begin Reaching Your Target Niche When Email Marketing Online
Pingback: You Can Build Your Chiropractic Business On Facebook.