As I was perusing WebProNews earlier today I stumbled upon an interesting, yet frightening video titled What Would Happen If Google Would Break? I immediately cringed and almost cried at the thought. A world without Google wouldn’t be a world at all! That sounds like an exaggeration, but perhaps it’s not.
According to the video, regions of the United Kingdom had recently experienced an incident where Google Search—and all of its associated platforms such as Gmail, YouTube, and Google Analytics—were inaccessible.
View the video below for more details:
More WebProNews Videos
If you like this post, you might also like:
- Breaking Google’s Guidelines Could Mean Banishment
- What You Should Know About Google Caffeine and Search
- Google Buzz Privacy Issues: Can Google Thwart a PR Disaster?
- How Google Instant Affects SEO and What It Means for Your Website
- How to Create Share-Worthy Content Online