Last week, Facebook announced its newest and most anticipated feature, Places, which allows users to share information on where they are, tag others in that location, and find out who is near them. Users can also use this feature to see what types of events are going on around them.
Below, WebProNews takes a look into Facebook’s newest geolocation feature and how it may affect other geolocation applications such as Foursquare and Gowalla.
More WebProNews Videos
To learn more about other geolocation applications, visit one of our recent blog posts on How to Use Social Media Geographic Targeting to Attract Clients.
If you like this post, you might also like:
- How to Use Social Media Geographic Targeting to Attract Clients
- Social Media Success as a Brick-and-Mortar Business
- uCubd’s Social Media Mashups: Enhance Customer Experience
- Social Media Marketing on Autopilot: The Dos and Don’ts
- Unique Ways to Use Your Company Facebook Page to Attract Ideal Clients