You know it’s true: you cannot continue to chase your tail in circles, marketing the same way you have been and expecting different results. After all, that’s the definition of insanity, isn’t it?
The game has changed: how markets react, how people search for information, prospects’ attention spans, and prospects’ purchasing behavior.
While it’s easier than ever to market online, generate more exposure, and bring in more business, in order to do so, you have to understand the new rules of the game.
If you’re feeling frustrated, overwhelmed, or simply want to ramp up your online marketing efforts, then you’ll want to join me for a free webinar on “Marketing in a New Media World” happening Wednesday, July 21, 2010, at 1 p.m. EST / 10 a.m. PST. During this one-hour event, I’ll be showing you how I successfully market my own company and help my clients achieve the results they desire.
On this one-hour webinar, you will learn how to . . .
- Easily locate and engage with your target market and key influencers.
- Share your brand message without selling (or being annoying and pushy).
- Be found online using new search trends.
- Integrate social media into every aspect of your business.
- Effectively market your business blog.
- Create and market content that people want to read and share.
Again, the free webinar happens Wednesday, July 21, 2010, at 1 p.m. EST / 10 a.m. PST. You’ll be able to ask questions via webinar chat, so come prepared with questions, and make sure you attend the live event. I’ll also be giving away some free gifts, but only to those who are on the live webinar.
Feel free to share this event with your friends and colleagues, but please make sure you reserve your spot HERE.
If you like this post, you might also like:
- Contest: Chance to Win a Spot in the Influence Your Online Market Bootcamp
- 5 Tips for Building Online Relationships That Last
- Online Marketing from the Islands to the Arctic
- Top 9 Ways to Track and Map Online Efforts and Success
- Get Your Online Marketing in Shape: An Interview with Holos Fitness