Many bloggers, whether they are part-time or full-time bloggers, would like to receive some form of profit from their blogging efforts. In order to receive money for blogging, you must first establish a strong and semi-large following. This can sometimes take years, so don’t be discouraged if you aren’t seeing results as quickly as you’d like.
Below is a video from WebProNews that covers the important factors associated with creating a profitable blog. In this video, WebProNews interviews Darren Rowse of ProBlogger on his tips for making your blog profitable.
More WebProNews Videos
If you like this post, you might also like:
- Image Optimization: Get the Most Out Of Your Website Images
- Don’t Underestimate the Power of Twitter
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Blog
- What Not To Do On Your Blog: Learn From My Mistake
- Google Voice: The Future of Communication