Places has chosen copywriter Michelle Salater to write marketing collateral, including brochures and a rack card. In 2008, we wrote website copy for the Charleston real estate firm, and we are excited to be working with the firm again. Places is the expert in Charleston, South Carolina, luxury homes, Charleston real estate, and the Lowcountry’s most sought-after communities.
If you like this post, you might also like:
- Keys to Charleston Real Estate Selects Sumer to Create Strategic Life after Launch Plan
- Melissa F. Brown, LLC, Selects Sumer to Write Web Copy for New Website
- JP International Selects Sumer to Write Sales Materials
- How I Love Lucy Can Help You Write Better Marketing Copy
- Is Google Places Right for Your Business?