Ever Dream You Could Have Your Own Talk Show?Friday, May 15th, 2009
If you’re looking to interact with prospects in a unique and effective way, BlogTalkRadio is an excellent platform to look into. Not only is it free, but it’s also a fantastic way to increase online presence, gain brand recognition and credibility, and increase inbound links. With BlogTalkRadio, internet users can listen to a variety of channels, choose the category they’re interested in, and participate in a deeper, interactive experience.
Attracting your specific target market with BlogTalkRadio is simple. Choose from a wide variety of categories that best fit the description of your blog: dream, golf, culture, comedy, film, marketing, pets, spirituality, travel, and so much more. BlogTalkRadio is an excellent tool to use if you want to weed out those who are not in your target market—only the ones who are interested will click on your category.
So, what are the features and benefits of BlogTalkRadio for listeners?
• RSS feed, iTunes, and other feed readers, allow listeners to subscribe to shows and join in weekly for the next dish of news.
• No software download is required for using BlogTalkRadio—just a feed reader.
• No money is required to subscribe or listen to talk shows—they’re free!
• Listeners with questions have the opportunity to interact with the host and better understand the talk show content.
What are the features and benefits of BlogTalkRadio for businesses?
• BlogTalkRadio is a revolutionary, online social networking tool that enables businesses that blog the opportunity to directly connect with their target audience. All a host needs is a phone and a computer.
• BlogTalkRadio offers hosts the opportunity to create live, call-in talk shows, which anyone can listen to. Once the show goes live, it will automatically be saved and can be used as a podcast in the future.
• BlogTalkRadio allows businesses to measure how many people are listening and downloading their talk shows.
• BlogTalkRadio provides hosts the opportunity to customize their personal profile by including a blog link, a link to their website, a video, or any other widget.
• BlogTalkRadio requires no software to be downloaded. All viewers and hosts need is a computer and phone.
• BlogTalkRadio offers hosts the opportunity for hosts and listeners to interact during and after the show. Listeners’ questions can be answered, and businesses can build credibility and online exposure.