Blue Ion Rocks the World of Website Design
Famous for their amazing website designs and effective digital marketing plans for companies, Blue Ion is at the top of their game in the world of website design and development.
Just how great is Blue Ion? They recently won the National Gold ADDY Award for the Hook website, which also received the “Best of Show” award in the local ADDY competition and “Best of Show” for interactive in the regional competition.
To match their recent prestigious awards, Blue Ion is moving their office to one of Charleston’s most visited locations—above the Apple store on King Street. The move will also provide more room for the office mascots―four dogs named Vita, Brutus, Gus, and Auggie―and for their ping pong table, which gets a fairly heavy workout.
The four cuddly pups pose for a photo opp:
Recently, Sūmèr and Blue Ion joined forces to build the Nest Realty website, which has received much appraisal for its design and web copywriting. We are honored to have worked with such an amazing team of creatives at Blue Ion and look forward to working on future projects together.
In an exclusive interview with Chris Simpson, Blue Ion’s digital marketing director, Chris shares his expertise on website design and how it affects a company’s brand image on the Internet.
Sūmèr: How do Blue Ion’s services benefit businesses?
Blue Ion: Beyond the development of a great website, interactive application, or digital marketing initiative, the actual process we undertake together is itself a benefit to our clients. During the process, clients benefit from a . . .
• Strategic review of their brand and how it fits within the competitive marketplace.
• Better understanding of how technology fits into the overall brand and marketing strategy.
• Unique design approach that differentiates it from the competition and reinforces the brand.
• Outline for implementing a digital marketing plan.
Sūmèr: What’s the number one thing Blue Ion sees businesses struggle with in regards to their website?
Blue Ion: Most businesses focus on the technology first or what their competition is doing. This often leads to the copying or implementation of a technology that wasn’t the right approach for their competition—much less for the client.
Sūmèr: What are the top three benefits Blue Ion brings to its clients?
• Strategic viewpoint: We go through a detailed strategic plan at the beginning of each project.
• Proven track record of completing projects in a timely manner: One of the reasons Blue Ion has been in business for so long is the—seemingly—simple concept of execution. We work hard at making sure a project is delivered on time and on budget.
• Great team: Our nine employees, from designers to project managers to developers, are the best in the business. Our clients benefit from all the expertise of our team, both throughout a project and after it’s completed.
Sūmèr: How is Blue Ion different from other website design companies?
• We’re a marketing company first. Most website design companies focus only on technology, but we take the time to develop a better understanding of our client’s business and overall strategy, and let that drive the technology piece.
• We offer more than just website design and implementation. From online marketing planning and implementation, to kiosk design, to cd-roms and even identity / branding development, we can tackle just about anything.
• We have a great company culture. The partners have done an excellent job of creating a culture of creativity and getting things done right. The result is a team that provides a more productive and captivating experience for our clients and for their audience.
Visit Blue Ion’s website and contact them today at 843.727.0310 or email them at .
Tags: Blue Ion, Blue Ion Charleston, brand image on the internet, branding development, Chris Simpson, copywriter charleston, digital marketing company Charleston, National Gold ADDY Award Winner, Sumer writing, web copywriting, website design and development