As a small-business owner, you have a lot on your plate. There’re clients to attend to, new prospects to attract, and an entire business to grow.
Meanwhile, an endless ocean of marketing strategies and tactics are at your disposal. At first, the possibilities are exciting—inspiring, even! But then the overwhelm sets in. Which strategy is right for you? What will yield the best results and most conversion?
Meet the Perfect Customer Lifecycle by Infusionsoft.
At Sumer, we fell in love with this easy marketing framework and will never look back. In essence, the Perfect Customer Lifecycle breaks down your interactions with each customer in a systematic way to attract prospects, follow up appropriately, nurture them toward a sale in an authentic manner, and turn them into lifelong fans of your business.
Here are the seven phases of the Perfect Customer Lifecycle and how it will transform your marketing plan—for good:
- Attract Traffic. This includes all of the work you do to generate interest in your business, like website traffic or foot traffic that comes from online/offline advertising or partners.
- Capture Leads. Smart businesses know the key to growing their influence and exposure is to capture contact information for interested leads as well as permission to follow up. And you can’t follow up if they leave your site without giving you their info!
- Nurture Prospects. Some leads are hot…others are not. But with an appropriate follow-up in place to educate prospects and build trust with new leads, you can fan the fire and nurture your leads so they think of you when they are ready to buy.
- Convert Sales. Once prospects are ready to buy, it’s time to turn them into customers. Whether you have a sales team, or you use automatic follow-up to get the job done, you’ve got to close the deal.
- Deliver & Satisfy. Ensure no customer goes unwowed. In addition to delivering your core service, there are many small but powerful strategies for creating happy customers, like a thank you note, or a discount toward a future purchase.
- Upsell Customers. Sure, existing customers are significantly cheaper to market to, but often this step goes overlooked. Make sure to systematically offer additional products to customers who’ve already bought.
- Get Referrals. Finally, keep the cycle going by generating referrals from your now devoted customers.
Ready to simplify your marketing plan using the Perfect Customer Lifecycle? Check out our Infusionsoft services and see how we create killer content campaigns for your business.