Let’s face it—the holidays are a double-edged sword, both lovely and hair-raising, all at once. And selecting gifts for your business colleagues and clients is enough to put even the most even-keeled shopper in a tizzy.
If you’ve been fretting over what to give your associates and prized business partners, then take a deep breath and kick back. We’ve hand-selected gifts to please even the most impossible-to-pin person on your holiday list:
- Norman Love Confections: Add a touch of sophistication to your corporate gift giving with Norman Love’s artisan chocolates, cookies, cakes, or pastries. Each delicacy is handcrafted from the finest ingredients and sold fresh daily. They can even provide chocolates featuring your company logo to create a powerful impression for your brand with VIPs.
- Dancin’ Goat: You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more memorable gift than the Dancin’ Goat’s luxurious goat milk lotions or soaps. From raising the goats to handcrafting the skincare products, Dancin’ Goat ensures each and every product is made with the upmost care and attention. Not to mention, the kids on the Jovial Hooves farm are just adorable!
- Collin Street Bakery: If you’ve ever avoided a fruitcake at holiday parties, rest assured it’s because you’ve never tried the Collin Street Bakery’s DeLuxe® Texas Fruitcake. Both the Fruitcake and Pecan Cake are still baked true to the Old-World recipe brought to Corsicana, Texas from Wiesbaden, Germany in 1896 by master baker Gus Weidmann. Either of their signature cakes makes an unforgettable holiday treat!
- ArtesaVineyards& Winery: For the wine-lover on your list, nothing says “Happy Holidays” quite like a bottle of wine straight from Artesa’s vineyards in Napa Valley, California. Owned by the Raventos family of Spain, whose winemaking history dates to the mid-sixteenth century, the winery takes its name from the Catalan word for “handcrafted.”These days, Artesa focuses on producing small, ulta-premium lots of the varietals for which Napa Valley is best known—Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Merlot, and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Gift Certificates: This category is the catchall for the hard-to-read recipient on your list. After all, even the pickiest person appreciates a gift card. If you aren’t sure about a client’s specific tastes, retailers such as Amazon, Crate & Barrel, Barnes & Noble, and Starbucks offer something for everyone. And if you know where your clients or business associates like to dine, a restaurant gift certificate for two is always a thoughtful gift.
Don’t forget—a gift just isn’t complete without a note to accompany it. If you’re shopping online, be sure to include a message to the recipient. Better yet, you can always go the extra mile and hand write all your holiday cards—that personal attention to detail goes a long way!
What’s the best corporate gift you’ve ever received?
Share your holiday cheer with us on Facebook!